TRY THE FIRST FDA APPROVED MICRONEEDLING DEVICE @ BLOOMED
WHAT IS SKINPEN® MICRONEEDLING?
A DEEPER RESULT
SkinPen works by creating controlled micro-injuries to stimulate the body’s own natural wound-healing process, while minimizing cellular damage.
The overall structure of the skin remains intact that results effective remodeling of scar tissue.
A SUBTLE DIFFERENCE WITH LASTING RESULTS
There are three phases to the wound-repair process:
Phase I: Inflammation. Piercing the skin triggers your immune system to cleanse the wound, remove debris, increase blood flow and begin to create new tissue.
Phase II: Proliferation. The wound is rebuilt with new granulation cells, which are part of the extracellular matrix. Additionally, a new network of blood vessels develops.
Phase III: Remodeling. The wound is replaced with new dermal tissues and blood vessels. Best of all, SkinPen works. Ninety percent of subjects in the clinical trial would recommend the procedure to family and friends.2
BENEFITS OF SKINPEN®
Little Downtime: It is a perfect treatment for patients with a busy schedule.
Natural Recovery: SkinPen’s mechanical process is versatile and usable year-round.
Safe for all Skin Types: Clinically proven effective on all skin types, Fitzpatrick 1 – 6.
Safe and Sound: The First FDA-cleared microneedling device on the market
Comfortable: A light numbing cream may be used to minimize discomfort
AREAS OF TREATMENT AVAILABLE AT BLOOMED
FACE ● NECK ● CHEST
SKINPEN® BEFORE & AFTER GALLERY
CONTACT US TODAY (305) 574-9190
SIGN UP FOR A FREE CONSULTATION OR CONTACT US DIRECTLY.
There are never too many questions asked when it comes to caring for your health, beauty, and well-being. Learn answers to frequently asked questions or contact us for more information.
call or text (305) 574-9190
for instant answers.
LET'S GET BLOOMING
SIGN UP TODAY!
HOW TO PREPARE FOR SKINPEN®
PREPARING FOR YOUR SKINPEN PROCEDURE
- The treated area may be pink and mildly inflamed (similar to the appearance of a mild sunburn) for 24-48 hours following your SkinPen procedure.
- Your physician will advise you to keep your skin clean of cosmetics or sunscreen for the remainder of your day post-procedure.
- If you are prone to herpes simplex infections, such as cold sores, ask your physician whether prophylaxis therapy is appropriate prior to the procedure.
- If you have been overexposed to the sun (sunburn) the day preceding your appointment, please call our office to reschedule your appointment.
- This procedure may not be performed on active breakouts or open lesions. Please consult your physician prior to your SkinPen procedure to address any such issues.
- Wait at least six months post isotretinoin use before your SkinPen procedure, as isotretinoin use may impair wound healing and increase risk of scar tissue formation.
- Allow 48 hours after spray or self-tanning lotions before your SkinPen procedure.
- Avoid sun exposure for 24 hours prior to the procedure.
- Discontinue the use of topical products containing Retinol or Vitamin A for 24 hours prior to your SkinPen procedure.
- If you are on autoimmune therapy, ask your physician if you should refrain from taking any medications prior to your SkinPen procedure
POST SKINPEN PROCEDURE GUIDELINES
The day of the procedure:
- Avoid strenuous exercise or excessive perspiration, as excess blood flow and sweat can cause discomfort and irritation to compromised skin.
- Avoid use of any topical products not provided by your skincare professional for specific use with this procedure. This includes but is not limited to cosmetics, cleansers, sunscreens, moisturizers, etc.
- Use only the Skinfuse topical products, RESCUE and LIFT, provided in your SkinPen Treatment Kit.
- Strictly avoid sun exposure as you will not be wearing sunscreen. You may return to sunscreen use the day following the procedure.